Foamy: Hurricane Special Foamy: Hurricane Special

How many lives have you saved today?

If commenting in a natural disasters is fickle than commenting on people commenting on a natural disaster is just fucking stupid.

And commenting on someone commenting on someone commenting on a natural disaster is perfectly fine.

B/W Cartoon About Berries B/W Cartoon About Berries

I enjoyed it.

Nice animation. If only NG would replace stupid rating virtues like 'violence' with things like ' mood' and 'story'. Your choice of music is particularly good.

Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

something

yippe, let's all kill each other. Nice animation. Too bad about the lame plot.

T.V. Sex Pals Episode 3 T.V. Sex Pals Episode 3

something

There's something about looking at a penis for more than 5 seconds that turned me off your cartoon. Billy was well drawn though.

"Target Practice" "Target Practice"

...

Why the hell is this on the NG front page? No wonder everyone hates Newgrounds so much.

Marcus Peblo 8 Marcus Peblo 8

something

You wouldn't happen to be a Tool fan would you?

Bionic Commando (VGDC) Bionic Commando (VGDC)

Yippee

He used his penis. Oh, how that makes me laugh.

Burnt Face Man 2 Burnt Face Man 2

I loved it.

That was lovely. You have a great character voice. The graphics could have been improved though. Oh, and I noticed you used a character from Fat-Pie. Nice.

Freak: Episode 2 Freak: Episode 2

Delicious

This is the most cinematic thing i've ever seen on newgrounds. Nice use of film noir conventions and cell-shaded poser models. I'm really looking forward to your future contributions.

Video Dating Tape Video Dating Tape

Quite tasty really.

Hi David. I've pretty much watched all of your animations and I have to say that this is one of your weakest, though I still found it entertaining. Good job.

I also think that your animations are more effective when you lay off the violence. But i'm sure you don't really care.